Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cult of the People Who Get It

We are a guild of free thinkers. We have cast off the chains of the agreements that were made for us by our Mothers and Fathers and agreed to join together for mutual profit and the benefit of exchanging ideas with people who own their own soul and destiny.

I you are easily offended you should save yourself the angst and leave now. A person who is easily offended has surrendered their mind and emotions to the negative energy and whims of an unpolished all too often malignant society.

There is no group thought. A group of thinkers can come together and discuss their own personal property of ideas and beliefs and even develop a mantra that they agree is the mantra of the group but the group does not exist except for the collection of individuals and their exchange of the fruit of their minds.

A man's freedom lies in his mind and cannot be taken save by surrender. I WILL NOT. Words like consensus are designed to alienate the individual who dares to think outside of the box. I do not seek a consensus! I seek an open and honest debate where I will offer my intellectual property in exchange for yours.

I would like to thank you for joining this group and offering to me and the other members your time and most of all your mind. Men can enslave your body and dominate your time with physical chains and constraints but your minds are free and I will thank you in advance for using them here.

Tony Hines,
Founder of the Cult of the people who get it
July 14th 2009

No comments: