Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Idaho Girl Recounts Nightmarish Ordeal - Yahoo! News

Idaho Girl Recounts Nightmarish Ordeal - Yahoo! News: "Shasta and Dylan were repeatedly molested,' Kootenai County Sheriff's Sgt. Brad Maskell wrote in a terse, handwritten affidavit released Tuesday. 'Shasta saw Mr. Duncan molest Dylan.'"

I'm having a real hard time with this whole story as it unfolds. All my adult life I have had a problem with capital punishment. I think the members of the parole board who released this guy should be held criminally liable for this. Sex offenders DO NOT change! I became physically ill, nearly vomited when I read this story and I cant get the tears out of my eyes. Ted bundy is the Easter Bunny up beside this monster. Did I hear someone say "Public Execution!?" The ones who died in this are the lucky ones. This poor little girl will live with this, this... Shit, the rest of her life. We can warm up the Yellow Mama here in Alabama if they're too sensitive out there to do the right thing.

No comments: